- If you haven’t checked our Discussion Guide, take a look! There is plenty of information, including conversation starters, a guest sign-in sheet, and facts about LGBT aging that can help guide your meal’s dialogue.
- Alternately, you can just download our printable Discussion Cards. They’re available in both English and Spanish, and they’re sure to prompt interesting conversations.
- Download and print our sign-in sheet and ask your guests to sign in with their name and email address. Once everyone has arrived, take a picture of your sheet and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We need your help in getting all SAGE Table participants’ information so we can provide everyone with opportunities to connect in the future.
- Make your SAGE Table social! Take lots of photos and videos, and share them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook using the hashtag #SAGETable. If you’re not the social-media type, email us your pictures and videos at email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Final to-do: Please make an appeal to your guests to complete the next-day survey. Feedback from our community will drive SAGE Table’s next steps.
We hope you loved SAGE Table!